NEW!!! NBN Sky Muster PLUS plans!
With the new NBN Sky Muster PLUS plans, only streaming video and VPN traffic is Metered. Everything else is UnMetered.
This means you can use as much web browsing, social networking, emailing, gaming, downloading etc as you like and not have your link slowed.
Only Metered Traffic (streaming & VPN) is slowed once the metered data allowance is all used.
All plans have:
- No Excess Data Charges
- No Lock-in Contract
Please note that only the top 6 plans are Sky Muster PLUS.
Remaining plans are the original Sky Muster.
Things you should know
Traffic will be treated as unmetered by default and only certain nominated traffic types focused around streaming video and VPN usage will be treated as metered and count towards the monthly metered data allowance.
- Streaming video, VPN and any activity that cannot be identified/classified by nbn™ will be metered.
- Peer to peer traffic will always be shaped during the evening busy hours between 4pm and 11pm.
- Operating system updates, software/application updates, gaming software updates and cloud storage platforms traffic may be shaped from time to time during the evening busy hours between 4pm and 11pm if network congestion is present.
- All traffic that is not captured as listed above is to be treated as unmetered, in which case it would not be subject to any shaping.
When peak metered data is exhausted, metered internet activity is shaped during the peak period to 512Kbps download and 256Kbps upload. When off peak metered data is exhausted, metered internet activity is shaped during the off peak period to 2048Kbps download and 512Kbps upload.
Original NBN (not the PLUS plans)
- All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
- Peak times are defined by nbn™ as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone).
- Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128/128 Kbps in peak or off-peak times.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
nbn™ co’s Fair Use Policy as at 1 October 2017
- 150GB / 200GB / 300GB or more data usage in 4 week rolling period during peak hours constitutes a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
- 300GB or more of total data usage both peak and off-peak in 4 week rolling period constituted a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
If you have any questions about the application form or would like to find out if you are eligible for the NBN Sky Muster service,
please contact IOTT at email@example.com or (08) 9162 7715