NBN Sky Muster data download limits increased!
Effective from 31 March for a limited period of up to three months, NBN is increasing the download data limits. NBN Services will get an extra 10GB per week data block. This data block will compound also so if the full 10GB is not used each week it will roll over and will have a 60 Day expiry date.
NBN Sky Muster plans!
All plans have:
- No Excess Data Charges
- No Lock-in Contract
Update 16th March 2020 – Please note that 200-100GB plan is not currently available.
Terms & Conditions
Things you should know
- All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
- Peak times are defined by nbn™ as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone).
- Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128/128 Kbps in peak or off-peak times.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
nbn™ co’s Fair Use Policy as at 1 October 2017
- 150GB / 200GB / 300GB or more data usage in 4 week rolling period during peak hours constitutes a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
- 300GB or more of total data usage both peak and off-peak in 4 week rolling period constituted a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
If you have any questions about the application form or would like to find out if you are eligible for the NBN Sky Muster service,
please contact IOTT at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9162 7715